ISLAB LLC (RusSurvey®) has a Certificate of Conformity with the integrated quality management system (QMS) applicable to the survey of structural elements of buildings and structures, including hazardous facilities, and is consistent with the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001:2008 (ISO 9001).
Being a member of Self-Regulatory Organization Non-profit Partnership “Association of Design Engineers", ISLAB LLC (RusSurvey®) has the certificate of competency for the inspection of structural elements of buildings and structures.
RusSurvey® has highly qualified specialists with construction higher education, extensive experience in engineering and construction expert reviews and inspections under instructions of legal entities and individuals, as well as of judicial authorities.
One of our advantages is experience gained by our building experts while dealing directly with Insurers and the Insured in the course of loss adjusting and the ability to work with Policies and Insurance Rules.
We offer the following services:
- Engineering surveys and identification of defects of facilities, such as:
- cracks and chips of concrete structures due to external effects;
- dislocations of the vertical or horizontal positions of residential and non-residential premises’ structures;
- cracks or deformation of floor structures in residential and non-residential premises due to overloading;
- signs of moisture permeability in building envelopes at the junctions of windows, doors, cornices and pedestals due to the poor condition of the roof, aprons and lines;
- signs of wear of structural materials: metal corrosion, separation of concrete cover due to reinforcement corrosion and carbonation of concrete cover.
- Damage surveys both for industrial and for residential buildings and structures
- Review of design and estimate documentation (check and analysis of cost estimates)
- Forensic construction expertise
- Check of quality, cost and compliance with the effective construction code and rules of construction repair and installation works at industrial and civil facilities
- Elaboration of recommendations on further safe operation of structural elements.
- Consultation services.
Our construction experts and loss adjusters have experience in adjusting of "stream" losses within property damage insurance for individuals. We offer cooperation and prompt provision of services in:
- Assessment of damage due to water flooding or fires in flats, cottages, and small-area office and shopping premises.